Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, May 24, 2008
This blog post is dedicated to the ones closest to my heart - you know who you are(:
The thing about moving your life somewhere new is that suddenly, there are opportunities to reinvent yourself, or to be yourself - see yourself... Or both. And I've loved every minute of the exploration, the discovery, of taking myself out of the moulds which have made me, me, and being thrust, full throttle, into geography, circumstance, and people unfamiliar to me.
But I suppose there are the down times, when, as we all do, I've felt lost, lonely, empty, alone. Maybe even grappling to come to terms with a person I don't like and don't even recognize. I guess all I wanted to say was:
I miss you. Because with you, I know who I am.
Like one of my closest (and smartest and most beautiful :D) friends has said,
"you make it easier when things get hard".
I'll be home soon (:
Charlie Stewart (referring to Connie): My parents say my future is right on the horizon.
Connie Baker: Tell them the horizon is an imaginary line that recedes as you approach it.
-Mona Lisa Smile
:D I enjoyed that hahahahhhh
p.s. Update on Freaking Unbelievable pt 2.5 coming up soon :(
post-post/script: Now all I feel like doing is banging my head repeatedly against the wall.
ex-oh, ex-oh
10:56 PM